Happy Saturday! I mentioned last week that I want to start popping in regularly on the weekends to share even more content with you guys, and I figured we’d kick that off with a fun new series. Once a month (ish) I’ll drop by with a quick list of things I’m loving – it might be a product, an outfit, a podcast, or a book. Anything goes!
The only catch?
I want you to tell me what you’re loving in the comments too! Then, we can all share in learning about some awesome new things we may not know about and everyone wins.
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to see my full disclosure policy.
Sound good? Let’s do it. Here are some things I’m loving this month:
- Amazon Prime Reading. I recently discovered that if you have Amazon Prime, you can get free books delivered straight to your Kindle or iPad with no expiration date. You can get up to 10 at a time (who reads ten books at once?!) and the selection seems to update pretty frequently. Most of the books seem to be either really old or books that are independently published, so there are a lot of books on there that you’ve probably never heard of. My strategy is to look for the books that are really highly rated and try those out – and I’ve read some seriously amazing books in the past few months! A few of my favorites were this one, this one, and this one if you need ideas, and you can see the whole Prime Reading catalog here!
- My new Feast + Dwell candle. I’ve talked your ears off about these over the last few months but seriously y’all, these candles are so good. I just got a Sweet Peony one for my desk, and Jackson picked out a Spearmint & Lavender one to keep in his play kitchen, and they fill our home with the most wonderful smell. I can’t stop talking about them to everyone who’ll listen. They’re the best! Also, on a side note, I’m loving Jessica’s current series on hospitality on the Feast + Dwell blog. This post is a must-read!
- Our new curtains. We decided to replace the curtains in our living room a few weeks ago, and I was originally a little skeptical about the ones we ordered, but I love them (we got these in “wheat” if you’re curious). They’re so much brighter than the ones we used to have and make the whole room feel cleaner and more airy. Plus, I feel like my living room just grew up by about a decade – it’s amazing what little changes like that can do! Stay tuned for a full living room update, because we’re also getting rid of the ugly white blinds, and we finally replaced our ottoman!
- Zelda. I’ve mentioned here and there that Corey recently surprised me with a Nintendo Switch and I’m gonna let my nerd flag fly for a second and let you know we’ve basically done nothing but play Zelda since we got it. You think I’m exaggerating, but I’m not. Every night as soon as Jackson goes to bed we turn into little kids and race down the stairs to plop down on the couch and play Zelda until bedtime. It’s ridiculous, wonderful, and oh-so-addicting. We’re now at the point where we could beat the game any day now, and we’re trying to drag our feet as much as we can because we don’t want it to be over! We also have Mario Kart, which is always a favorite…Jackson loves to watch us play and pretend like he’s racing too.
- Summer dresses! I’m a huge fan of wearing dresses as soon as it warms up outside. I wasn’t able to for basically any of the spring thanks to my job (it was not a good idea to try to look cute most days), but now I can’t be stopped. I grabbed a few new ones this season that I’m really loving – this one has been in frequent rotation in my closet, as has this one and this one.
- Our new patio table. EEK! We have a patio table! I promise I’ll give a full update soon once I get the rest of the patio styled, but Corey and I decided to throw in the towel on building a table this season and just grabbed this pretty table when it was on sale at Target about a month back. There was a small glitch with getting it set up (it arrived with no hardware), but as soon as we got that fixed we started using it all the dang time. We love having meals out here (breakfast on the weekend is a family favorite!) and I can’t wait to watch this space continue to evolve. I shared a little sneak peek of the patio last weekend, but be sure to check back in a couple of weeks for the full patio reveal!
- Oh, and one more – I’m loving The Bachelorette this season! I’m totally addicted to basically anything in the Bachelor franchise, and I’m so happy my best friend and I are back to having our weekly Skype dates to take it all in. It’s basically my favorite part of the week! Did you hear about the new winter series they’re doing themed around the Olympics? What do you think?
Okay, your turn! What are you loving this month?