Welcome to Friday Finds, the post where I pretend like all of the perusing I do at my favorite places online actually has a purpose. Today’s topic: flush mount lights!
When Corey and I first moved into this house we were on a mission to get rid of all of the ugly lighting in our home. Some of it was relatively unoffensive but a lot of the lights? They were downright horrible. We did a pretty good job for a while of replacing lights that we didn’t like, but then we tapered off and it’s been a while since we did anything about the remaining ugly lights.
Since we’ve replaced all of the flooring in our hallway and bedroom (more on that next week!), I’ve been thinking lately about what we can do to make our hallway a little less boring and a little more attractive. My first thought is to replace the lights – they’re nothing special, but they could look a lot better with just a little bit of effort!
Here are 9 of my favorite simple flush-mount lights.
- World Imports Luray Light via Amazon
- Industrial Modern Brass Flush Mount light via Triple Seven Home on Etsy
- Senecaville light via Wayfair
- Harbour Point light via One King’s Lane
- Design House Kimball Light via Amazon
- Fabric Shade Flushmount light via West Elm
- Feiss Hounslow Light via Lamps.com
- Reclaimed Wood Flush Mount light via Union Hill Trade Co. on Etsy
- ALANG ceiling lamp via Ikea (we have this one in our entryway and really like it)
Which one is your favorite?