Welcome to Friday Finds, the post where I pretend like all of the perusing I do at my favorite places online actually has a purpose. Today’s topic? Knobs!
I am such a sucker for a good knob or drawer pull. I always spend entirely too much time picking them out when we’re redoing furniture, and there’s a reason we still don’t have any hardware on our kitchen cabinets – too many options!
We’re wanting to replace the drawer pulls on the dresser in our room, so I’ve been doing some searching for good options. I’m a little obsessed with each and every one of these…help me choose?
- Mustard Ceramic Handmade Knobs via Amazon
- Opaque Blue Glass Knobs via World Market
- Zuana Oval Knobs via Anthropologie
- Pumpkin Ceramic Knob via Amazon
- Les Animaux Knob via Anthropologie
- Square Wood & White Resin Knob via World Market
- Cachet Knob via Anthropologie
- Mother-of-Pearl Checkerboard Knob via Pier1
- Brass + Leather Knob via Target
- Carved Bone Drawer Pull via World Market
Where do you like to get your knobs? We love to DIY ’em but I love some of these options!