Happy July 4th!
A favorite from last year’s celebrations
We’ll be spending our day checking out a parade, lounging by the pool, and soaking up the sun. What are your plans on this beautiful Monday?
Here’s a bit of last-minute inspiration for your fourth of July celebrations:
– I love how easy it is to make a patriotic spread with some fruit!
– This party setup is absolutely gorgeous.
– I don’t usually decorate for holidays like the fourth, but even I can get behind this pretty little vignette.
– How pretty is this blueberry pie?
– This is a fun idea to get the kids (even more) excited for the fireworks show!
– Patriotic Punch is beautiful and sounds absolutely delicious.
Enjoy your day (hopefully you aren’t working!), and I’ll see you back here on Wednesday with a fun new project from our bedroom!