Welcome to Friday Finds, the post where I pretend like all of the perusing I do at my favorite places online actually has a purpose. Today’s topic: Dishes!
When Corey and I got married, we registered for all white dishes, thinking that would probably be the most long-lasting option. I’m so glad we did, because my style has evolved so much over the last five years but I still love those dishes.
Lately I’ve been craving a little more fun with my dishes. I love a good, bright, slightly whimsical print on a dinner plate or a bowl, and I can’t stop browsing for different options and dreaming of adding them to my kitchen. Corey and I are playing around with the idea of getting a whole mismatched set of our favorite patterned dishes (with a specific color scheme, so it doesn’t get too crazy) and think it would make our dinner table feel a lot more fun.
I could have kept going all day long with finding these, but I had to stop at some point so here are nine of my favorites I found when I was browsing!
1. Lemon Dinnerware via Pier 1 Imports
2. Dapper Animal Salad Plates via West Elm
3. Saga Dinner Plates via Anthropologie
4. Jessica Porcelain Salad Plates via World Market
5. Floral Treat Bowl Set via Urban Outfitters
6. Gold Wave Flatware via World Market
7. Granada Juice Glass Set via Anthropologie
8. Rise & Shine Mug via Crate & Barrel
9. Hobnail Acrylic Drinkware via West Elm
What do your dishes look like?