Welcome to Friday Finds, the post where I all pretend like the perusing I do at my favorite places online actually has a purpose. Today’s theme? “Toddlers”!
Before I had Jackson, I would always hear parents complain about how they never spend money on themselves anymore and that all of their spare money goes towards clothes and toys for their kid instead.
“That will never be me!” I thought to myself. “I like buying clothes too much! Who cares how my kid dresses?”
Oh, how naive I was. Now that I’m a parent, I find that I’m constantly wanting to spend money on cute clothes, toys, and fun things for Jackson while I don’t remember the last time I actually purchased something for myself.
Here are the things in my virtual cart for Jackson lately:
1. Dinosaur Pajamas via Old Navy
2. Secret Garden Babylit Book via Amazon
3. Chambray Shirt via Gap
4. Hi-Top Sneakers via H&M
5. Even Superheroes Sleep Book via Amazon
6. Doctor Who Tenth Doctor Mr. Potato Head via Amazon
7. Graphic Tee via Gap
8. Socks the Fox Bla Bla Doll via Amazon
9. Metallic Dot Mini Teepee via Pottery Barn Kids
What are you wanting to buy your little ones right now?