Welcome back to “Window Shopping,” the post where I all pretend like the perusing I do online of my favorite stores actually has a purpose. Today’s theme? Clothes!
The weather in my neck of the woods has been warming up for some time now (it’s been in the 70s every day!) and as much as I’m trying to resist the call of spring, it’s coming whether I like it or not. We basically didn’t even have a winter here in Texas this year!
I’ve been itching to get my spring clothes out of storage for a couple of weeks now because of the weather, but I’m making myself wait until it’s officially March to admit defeat and claim that winter is gone. As soon as spring hits I start craving summer, so the sooner it happens the longer I have to wait! This year it’s happening early, though, so I might as well embrace it! I’ve been lusting over all the cute new spring clothes that are all over the place lately, so today I’m rounding up 8 of my favorite pieces for transitioning to spring!
- Marled Long Cardigan Sweater via Gap
- El Naturalista Croche Shoes via 6PM
- Boyfriend Pocket Tee via Old Navy
- Cutoff Sweatshirt via Madewell
- Revel Fringe Back Buckle Sandal via Target
- Supersoft Tunic via Old Navy
- Gathered Popover Shirt via JCrew
- Relaxed Cut-Out Top via Old Navy
What’s in your online shopping cart right now?