Friday! Friday! Friday! My favorite day of the week is finally here!
A favorite Instagram from the week – our weather was awesome this week!
I feel like I say this every week, but this week was so busy and I’m so ready for the weekend. I have big plans this weekend to do as little as possible. It shall be dreamy.
Corey and I watched the first episode of 11/22/63 this week – are you watching? It is SO good and I was practically vibrating throughout the whole episode because I’m just so excited to watch this story come to life. We’re also currently binge-watching Blacklist and we cannot get enough. James Spader is my hero.
How was your week? What are you watching these days?
* * * * * * * * * *
A few favorites from around the web…
- I don’t think I ever shared this touching, made-me-tear-up post from Ashley about being brave and not forgetting to add a little flourish.
- I was clearing out my “save for later” tab in Feedly this week and stumbled on this old post about creating a customizable Instagram calendar. It’s not too late in the year to make one – I think these are so cute!
- Another old one I found that made me giggle was 24 American behaviors that are considered rude in other countries.
- Oh, and I re-discovered this chocolate chip cookie crunch cake. Are you kidding me with this? I know what I’m making this weekend!
- I could totally relate to this post about IKEA, marriage, and “hot dates”!
And from the archives:
- Two years ago, I posted the official reveal of Jackson’s nursery. You have to click through just to see how tiny he was!
- Three years ago, I was sharing my favorite books from the year prior. I had just read Room and was obsessed with it…now I’m so excited to see the movie!
- Four years ago, I was sharing some Craigslist finds from Memphis – I miss these roundups! They were so fun to write!
- Five years ago, the blog was still in its infancy and I was sharing terrible photos of our sofa. Don’t click that link. It’s not worth your time. Just know I’ve improved since then!