We had a crazy, stressful, emotional week at work and I’m pretty grateful it’s over. Tonight we are celebrating my niece’s birthday, and then we have zero plans for the rest of the weekend. I cannot wait to spend two whole days blogging, taking photos, cleaning, and zoning out on television.
It will be marvelous!
What are your plans this weekend?
A few favorites from the internet…
(via Vintage Revivals)
- I am dying over this laundry room makeover!
- This post had my in tears I was laughing so hard. Raising wild women sounds a lot like raising wild men!
- I love this post on 50 ways to be happier and healthier. I need to add some of these into my routines!
- February is always rough for me. Am I alone? I love the idea of writing the things that are saving me right now to get me through the month. I may have to participate on Monday!
- I am so inspired by this post and I want to start a care calendar for myself immediately. What would be on your calendar?
…and from the blog.
- This weekend will mark the 5-year anniversary of this little ol’ blog. Here are some flashbacks: this was the first ever project reveal on the blog. This chair has been living in my classroom for a long time now and it just bit the dust a few weeks ago. It served us well!
- Did you know there was a (brief) phase where Corey wrote blog posts too?
- Here’s another of our first projects. Definitely not what I would do to that table now! So funny how much tastes change!
- This post about Ranger’s social issues makes me a little teary. I miss that crazy, weird, anxious dog oh so much.