Well, I’m not a billionaire. Sigh.
The Powerball this week got Corey and I talking a lot about what we would do if we were suddenly filthy rich – we agreed that we’d do a lot of investing and paying off debt, our house, etc. and that we’d eventually quit our jobs and pursue our dreams! Oh, and lots of traveling and home renovations! What would you do?
As for my weekend…I have approximately 20 teenagers coming to my house tonight for a One Act Play gathering – I’ve spent the last few days cleaning like a maniac and doing lots of cooking. Wish me luck! It should be an interesting evening.
Tomorrow I’m hoping to get some work in on Jackson’s birthday present, and some party prep for his birthday party NEXT WEEKEND. Can you even believe I’m about to have a two year old? I know I can’t.
What are your plans this weekend?
A few favorites from the web…
- This post gave me chills!
- This post gave mea great new perspective on the idea of “me time.”
- I’ve got books on the brain ever since I made my list of books to read this year, so I loved this post! I’ll have to look into some of these.
- We made these tacos for dinner this week and they’re delicious!
- I did a really fun roundup on Hellobee of toddler activities to do indoors in the winter – I plan on referencing this often as the days get even colder!
…and from the archives:
- In honor of the progress we’ve made on the master bedroom, I thought it would be fun to review everything we’ve done in there…here’s where it started when we very first moved in.
- Here’s a fun faux-zinc letter project we did – those letters now live in the hallway above our door!
- We had a crazy amazing Anthropologie bedspread…then it got holes in it, so we got a new one…then that one got holes in it so we gave up and decided Anthro’s bedding isn’t the way to go for us.
- We had a gallery wall above our bed for a while…it’s gone now (I don’t really remember why!) and I think I miss it! Should I bring it back?
- Finally, for a brief moment we had a vanity in our room…until I realized I am not the type to use a vanity, so we sold it. I told you this room had been through a lot!