I’m doing my happy dance today.
Happy, happy, happy.
Why? Because today is my last day of work for 2015. And it’s a half-day!
I am desperately in need of some rest, relaxation, and time to get a few things done. Tonight we’re headed out to dinner to celebrate our last work day of the year (one of our family traditions!) and we’re going to look at lights afterwards. The rest of the weekend will be full of cleaning, baking, and project-finishing. I can’t wait!
What are your plans this weekend?
Favorites from the web…
- I need to get better about incorporating a ritual of rest into my day-to-day. I loved this post!
- What an awesome perspective on the Christmas story!
- Every time Rachel has a new post up, I stop everything, settle in, and soak it up. These posts are not to be rushed through – they are to be savored. This one was no exception.
And from the archives…
- I had fun reading through this recap of Christmas from 2011. Got me in the mood for NEXT FRIDAY!
- Oh, and here is Christmas 2012.
- And finally, if you need some inspiration for how to celebrate this last week of Christmas, here are the recaps of all our advent activities from a few years back: One // Two // Three // Four