Alright, I’m wrapping up my posts about The Husband Project today. I know I shared that I got a free copy of the book in exchange for posting about it a few times, but let me reiterate: I sought this opportunity out because I was so excited about reading the book – they did not approach me. I am so glad that I asked, because this little project has been so incredibly inspiring for me and it has helped me spend a lot more time focusing on making my marriage even better and pouring some extra love into our relationship.
Just because the posts are finished, though, that doesn’t mean I’m done seeking out ideas and inspiration for how to show my husband how much I love him. Here are a few of my favorite resources for marriage tips, words of wisdom, and other challenges that I’ll be using over the next few months.
–#staymarried (this blog is so inspiring)
– 52 Weeks to a Better Marriage (I really want to do this challenge)
– The Love Languages Quiz (so great to see what makes your spouse feel loved!)
– The Dating Divas (this website is AWESOME)
– 99 Ways to Show Respect (awesome list!)
– 31 Days to a Better Marriage (love having something like this to read every day)
– 12 Dates in 12 Days (I don’t know if we could swing this but it sounds fun!)
– 28 Days of Blessing Your Spouse (another great little challenge)
– The 50 Fridays Marriage Challenge (this book looks amazing!)
– 31 Days to Becoming a Proverbs 31 Woman (this is one of my favorite Bible passages, so this is so inspiring for me!)
I have found that doing sweet things for my husband is so addicting and once I get started I want to keep going! Now that my official challenge is over I’m looking forward to pouring over some of these resources to get ideas for how I can keep showing him some extra love. I find that the more I do little things like this for him, the more he reciprocates with sweet things for me. It’s a never-ending cycle in the best sort of way.
What are your favorite resources for inspiring you to be a better spouse?