– This new school year is kicking my butt! I’m absolutely loving my new school and the kids I’m working with, but I come home so exhausted at the end of the day and I’m so overwhelmed by all I have to accomplish. I’m hoping things settle down soon because I can’t keep going at this pace all year long!
– Have you heard of The Husband Project? I just completed it this past week and it was such an awesome experience. I don’t want it to be over! I ended up with a free copy of the book because I heard about their blogger challenge and I jumped at the chance to try it out. I’ll be sharing more about it in the coming weeks, but I’d love to hear your thoughts!
– September is the month of birthdays for us (we’ve got four family members plus countless friends who all have birthdays this month!) so it feels like a non-stop celebration around here lately. We went out to Corey’s favorite restaurant a couple of weeks ago for a 10-course tasting menu with a bunch of friends (it was a surprise), and ended the night with putt-putt. It was a blast, and I’m so glad I planned it!
– Here’s a sneak peek at the complete chaos that has been happening in our kitchen over the last few weeks. I’ve been painting my little heart out and it’s led to a major transformation. I can’t wait to share!
A few favorites…
– Thank goodness I don’t have this problem at our Trader Joe’s!
– Quality time vs. Quantity time…what side of the argument are you on?
– “Why would I want more when enough is all I need?”
– American behaviors considered rude in other countries. Number 9 would get me in a lot of trouble!
– I love this photography series – who doesn’t love a little peek into someone else’s home?
– I kind of wish I was having another baby soon just so I could get one of these adorable nursing covers!