Happy Friday, friends! I hope you all had a lovely, relaxing, wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday! We watched the parade, stayed in our pajamas for entirely too long, and soaked up the day as much as we could. It was fabulous.
Today we are spending the day decking our halls for Christmas. I’m so excited to dig out all of our favorite decorations and listen to Christmas music all day long!
- I know Thanksgiving is over, but this SNL sketch has me dying laughing every time I watch it. Can’t get enough!
- Also, I didn’t think it was possible to love Joseph Gordon Levitt any more than I did before watching this video. I was wrong.
- A wonderful, thoughtful post on marriage.
- I made this mac and cheese yesterday for Thanksgiving and it was ridiculous. I want to eat it nightly.
- “We can choose to chase perfection, or we can choose to chase holy.“
- I’m dying to try this mulled wine recipe! Maybe we’ll have some while we decorate today?
How was your Thanksgiving?